ERROR: `sellerdeck.min.map` is not a supported option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I have just upgraded to 16.03 and as part of the fixes required for my site the Javascript files were replaced by newer ones given to me by Sellerdeck.

I have tried to run the "create_sellerdeck_min_pause.bat" file which calls:
    Code:
    call uglifyjs actiniccore.js actinicextras.js actinicsearch.js dynamic.js recentproductssupport.js responsive.js -o sellerdeck.min.js --source-map sellerdeck.min.map --comments /.*Copyright.*/ -m -c join_vars,sequences,properties,dead_code,drop_debugger,conditionals,comparisons,evaluate,booleans,loops,unused=false,hoist_funs=false,if_return,unsafe=false,join_vars,cascade
    to recompress the javascript. It runs but gives me this fatal error and does not create the minified version. I was hoping someone might have seen it before and give me some pointers to how to fix?

Many thanks Tony

C:\WINDOWS\system32>chdir C:\Users\tonyg\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Site1\

C:\Users\tonyg\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Site1>call create_sellerdeck_min.bat

C:\Users\tonyg\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Site1>call uglifyjs actiniccore.js actinicextras.js actinicsearch.js dynamic.js recentproductssupport.js responsive.js -o sellerdeck.min.js --source-map sellerdeck.min.map --comments /.*Copyright.*/ -m -c join_vars,sequences,properties,dead_code,drop_debugger,conditionals,comparisons,evaluate,booleans,loops,unused=false,hoist_funs=false,if_return,unsafe=false,join_vars,cascade
    Supported options:
    content null
    filename null
    includeSources false
    root null
    url null
    at DefaultsError.get (eval at <anonymous> (C:\Users\tonyg\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\uglify-js\tools\node.js:21:1), <anonymous>:79:23)
    at fatal (C:\Users\tonyg\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\uglify-js\bin\uglifyjs:268:52)
    at run (C:\Users\tonyg\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\uglify-js\bin\uglifyjs:225:9)
    at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\tonyg\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\uglify-js\bin\uglifyjs:155:5)
    at Module._compile (module.js:570:32)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:579:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:487:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (module.js:446:12)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:438:3)
    at Module.runMain (module.js:604:10)

C:\Users\tonyg\Documents\SellerDeck 2016\Sites\Site1>pause
    Press any key to continue . . .

Should there be a . (dot) in that uglifyjs call?

Edit: I guess not. I see that UglifyJS is a common javascript compressor.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Looking closer at the error I wonder if the problem might be that it wants the root path to the file.

Given that this came from sellerdeck support I'm sure they'll be able to advise you properly now we're back on normal working hours.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Thanks Mike.

I will check with them. Hopefully I will get more than it is not a supported option.

I included a line in the bat file that I understood would sort out the file paths. It was posted by SellerDeck : http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=56166
        Tony
        www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Comment

I have this too. It seems to be due to uglifyjs v3 whereas the original Sellerdeck compression instructions referred to v1.

Sellerdeck need to be asked to keep us up to date with compression instructions
          Jonathan Chappell
          Website Designer
          SellerDeck Website Designer
          Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
          Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X