If you receive an issue where you run the command ‘Re-Export to Files’ from SellerDeck and it opens SellerDeck to Sage Link with an empty profile even though you have created one already please do the following: -
- Open SellerDeck to Sage Link
- You should see on the main profile there is a ‘Source Directory’ go to this location. It should be something close to this “C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SellerDeck Link\Sage Line 50\DataFiles\Source”
- Once you have this location open SellerDeck and go to 'Business Settings | Order Processing | Export Options'
- In each of these fields place the Directory just before the CSV listed so it will show as the following:
C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\SellerDeck Link\Sage Line 50\DataFiles\Source\<filename>.csv
- Press ‘OK’ once you have done all this.
- Then try Re-Export to Files once this is all complete.
If the issue persists please do the following; NOTE:
It will involve re-creating your Sage Link profile:
You can disable UAC by doing the following, 'Start | Control Panel | Users | Manage User Account Control Settings' and Drag this bar to the bottom and press ‘OK’. Restart PC then Re-install SellerDeck Link and re-create the profile
- Take screenshots of all the tabs within SellerDeck to Sage Link
- Disable User Account Control (UAC)