Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Pro error

Hi

I have just used the guide written by bruce to set up my paypal pro but when I try and process a credit card payment I get the following error...

An error received from PayPal Pro Website Payments. Try again or select a different payment method. The error was: Field format error: 10561-There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a complete billing address.

Even though all the address fields are populated!#

Can anyone help?

hello

We are having the exact same troubles with Paypal website payments pro,

it works in test mode but not production mode with the error 10561

We have been intouch with actinic and paypal and are in the process of getting it resolved, If you have had any suggestions please let me know.

paypal says it's to do with the API settings that the website is sending them,

I think there might be an error in the code for actinic they currently have developers looking into it know for us.

I'll let you know how i get on

Comment

Have you had an update from support on this one as yet? Please do let me know and I can chase it up for you.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Should find out the matter soon

I've had to setup the website for my client using the standard paypal website payment version not the Pro as it will notwork in production mode, I've got a new space on a server just to run the site in the not working Pro mode so actinic developers can find the fault with it, if i can't.

I post any news on the situation as it comes in.

1clickdesign.co.uk

Comment

No joy from PayPal yet

Hi All

I am trying to get this sorted but havent had any joy from paypal yet, has anyone else?

Comment

For anyone interested, you can go to this link https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCe...pi-errors.html to check out any error codes you receive from PayPal.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

They missed a couple Bruce

19999 - Does not integrate easily with Actinic
              20000 - Stop using this payment method and check code 19999

In all seriousness, useful page bookmarked, well posted Brucie its another bonus
              Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
              Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

good game good game.....

Comment

higher than an eight...................

...............ooooooooooooooooh its a seven
                  Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                  Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Was there any resolution to this fault, as i am having the same problem but there appears to be no conclusion!

Regards

Comment

Hi there

From what I can tell, the problem was resolved by restoring the checkout inner layouts (Order 00 Bulk Area, Order 01 Bulk Area, Order 02 Bulk Area) to factory defaults as there was some missing code not being sent to PayPal. That's worth a try.

Comment

Working...
                      X