CSS form elements / Calendar / Customer Acc / V7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSS form elements / Calendar / Customer Acc / V7

Hi there, has anybody used css on the form elements in Actinic? If so, how - is it part of actinic.css

Also on a slightly different note - is it possible to sell items based on a time slot i.e. using a calendar showing available day/hours etc?

and...

customer accounts, how can I gather email address from customers and then use them to email back with marketing campaigns, is there a way built in, or can we programme it in?

and final is the a feature list for Version 7 anywhere, I was told by one of the sales guys that lots of new features would be in V7 so I could do with knowing what else there is to come.

thanks for your help.

Hi there.

In relation to the calender feature, the only way I see of doing this is to use attributes and choices, but this will mean constantly amending the list of choices. You could use the date prompt under the product as an alternative.

In regards to the feature list for V7, I am afraid that we do not have one that can be published at the moment as features are subject to change. As they say, watch this space. News on the release of V7 will be on www.actinic.co.uk and here on the community.

In regards to marketing and css, I am checking with my colleagues. Will post again when I have news.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Hello again.

What form elements are you interested in particulary?
      Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

css

In changing the buttons and text box scroll areas.

Comment

how can I gather email address from customers and then use them to email back with marketing campaigns, is there a way built in, or can we programme it in?
          We have a program to do this - take a look at the URL below for more details and a free trial.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...Marketing.html

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi there.

Regarding your css elements,

In the css file you can create a class that sets the background colour, size and font for an edit field. To then use these in the HTML you use:

<input type="text" class="whatever" ... >

I hope this helps.
            Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Hi there.

In relation to email extraction, if you are happy with SQL in MS Access and are using customer accounts in Actinic you can try the following:

create a new query in the ActinicCatalog.mdb database (make sure you make a backup of this before starting)
              SELECT Customer.sAdministratorEmailAddress FROM Customer;
              Plus adding name, address etc.. to make it more usable

Then export this query to a csv or txt file

In outlook there is an option to import address book from a txt file, you
              can use this one and add them to group and send all

Hope this helps.
              Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X