Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

Before my evening goes downhill i'd like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year...

and of course if anyone has a new year resolution to get a new host please do not hesitate to get in touch

Happy New Year everyone!!

Comment

May 2010 be happy and more importantly, prosperous for all!

First resolution made - despite its foibles and heartaches, after a week reading up on some alternatives I've decided to stick with V9+ for a while longer.....

Let's hope I don't regret this one, so not giving up drinking and smoking yet, just in case!

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Happy new year everyone.

First day back, and still waiting for spam filter to go through the 3,000 emails that came in over the holidays.

Here's hoping for a prosperous year for all actinic users.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

HNY to all of you. 2009 was extremely busy for us, and 2010 has started off in the same vein. Hope it's a good one for you too.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Happy & prosperous new year to you all-been very busy over xmas & new year.
            Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
            www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X