Feefo - 50% price rise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feefo - 50% price rise

I see my Feefo has been invoiced at 50% more than usual this month - would of been nice of Sellerdeck to of informed us and explained why.
    www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Just received mine up 50% also

Just what are sellerdeck doing, if nothing else it would be common curtesy to give pre warning of such a large raise and a explanation for it.

This company is loosing its friendly all together approach it used to have and turned into a money grabbing setup. especially with progressive displays which should be included free in the next release

What money making scheme is next
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

I received an email on 25th February titles 'SellerDeck Pricing 2014-2015' which listed a number of prices rises for SellerDeck itself, cover, hosting (unchanged), SellerDeck Payments and Feefo.

The Feefo prices were increasing by 50% for existing customers but doubling for new customers with Feefo 350 package increasing from £20 per month to £40, which I feel is too high. At £20 the cost was reasonable and easily justified, at £30 a little more thought would be required and at £40 becomes harder to justify the cost. A small non-VAT registered business is now faced with an annual cost of £576 (inc VAT) just to have independent reviews on their site.
      At £20 a fully integrated Feefo package is good value but at £40 I would have to consider some of the alternative competitors to Feefo and is no longer a compelling reason to purchase Sellerdeck for new customers.
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Naturally I contacted Sellerdeck HQ and was told that I was sent an email in February - I don't recall seeing this (hence post ) and having checked my Sellerdeck inbox - I know for sure it was not delivered - kind of pleased it was not just me.....
        www.devotedly-discus.co.uk

Comment

For anyone who didn't receive the email, here is a link to an online version of the email:
          http://dmtrk.net/1LHT-270BV-C99UIK1G07/cr.aspx
          Darren Guppy
          Golf Tee Warehouse
          Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Working...
          X