TRading thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRading thread

How about a category on the forum itself where people can list work they offer or where people can request work htat needs to be done!

i inkth thre is alrdy such a thyng!

surch teeh forhum?

Comment

Originally posted by tarik
      How about a category on the forum itself where people can list work they offer or where people can request work htat needs to be done!
      AOB forum ..

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe

surch teeh forhum?

Have they removed the lightbulbs in your cell again, Gabe?
        Tracey

Comment

He's been to the dentist - he was holding a screwdriver in his teeth whilst working inside a Game Cube (trying to port Actinic by soldering a RS232 port to the graphics card) and saw a Mario's Easter Egg laser-etched onto the motherboard - whooped in joy and bit down hard.

It's true I tell you.

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont
            He's been to the dentist - he was holding a screwdriver in his teeth whilst working inside a Game Cube (trying to port Actinic by soldering a RS232 port to the graphics card) and saw a Mario's Easter Egg laser-etched onto the motherboard - whooped in joy and bit down hard.

It's true I tell you.
            So Jont something does not ring right here - you cant solder a RS232 to a Graphics Card, you know that as well as i do.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
              So Jont something does not ring right here - you cant solder a RS232 to a Graphics Card, you know that as well as i do.
              you all ahve some odd theories as to what i actually do during the day. lol.

one day, i'm going to colate them and wallpaper my house with them.

Comment

one day, i'm going to colate them and wallpaper my house with them.
                Gabe i never thought you were real, i thought you were some form of collective conscious

Comment

indeed, yes we are.

Comment

Hi Gabe

Trust all is well, ooops sorry im off topic again, im sure one will be around to winge about it soon enough

Anyway, i still have not really manage to break actinet though. its going well

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                      Gabe needed to increase the upload times of v8 so by removing the need for additional buses or daughter boards he has shaved 0.001ms from the time needed to check 12,000 also bought products. A worthwhile saving indeed

Bikster
                      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

surch teeh forhum?

cant find it mate?!

Comment

Its here http://community.actinic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Comment

Working...
                          X