Clear All

Files accessed via the php include statement to be included in the snapshot

I have several files that are referenced by:

!!<
    <actinic:block php="true">
    include('about_us_insert.php');
    </actinic:block>
    >!!
    within the fragment text. These files insert into the pages correctly but are not included in the snapshot.

Could this be modified please.
    Regards
    David

and report files.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

in fact, we want a complete re-write of the snapshot system, with all the features here, and 'design only' exporting, working properly.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
        in fact, we want a complete re-write of the snapshot system, with all the features here, and 'design only' exporting, working properly.
        Gets my biggest vote thus far!

Well pointed out Sir Gabriel
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

i had a bloody good idea the other day, and it was foiled by this terribly broken feature.

Comment

The phonecalls, the threads in the forum, the ideas offered and the time since these were mentioned. Frankly, IF the snapshot system has not been overhauled, it will be an absolute disgrace. Long wishlist thread already about it from months ago, also about the PDS, into which i do not wish go currently.

Comment

I will add this to the wish-list for you, with regards to the include statements. I will also increment the votes for the snapshot overhaul.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X