A Tick Box On Warning Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren B
    things are all a bit fluffy, well furry around the edges at least.
    That sounds rather like Moles Darren, catch them for me and post them over if they are :-)

With regards to the original question, you can't sort them out in warnings manager because that dialog only deals with the sorts of errors that have checkboxes on them in the first place.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I must get round to looking at these Mole thingys, been on my to do list for so long now, i'm sure i would love some of the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
        I must get round to looking at these Mole thingys, been on my to do list for so long now, i'm sure i would love some of the stuff.
        The flufffy furry ones or the coded ones ?

you can get creams for that, you know
        Dont think Jan would like me sending her moles covered in cream, besides thats called "veet" now is'nt it so they would end up bald

That sounds rather like Moles Darren, catch them for me and post them over if they are :-)
        no probs Jan, i squash them into a jiffy bag for you, not sure how they will turn up but i make sure i use the waterproof bags

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
          no probs Jan, i squash them into a jiffy bag for you, not sure how they will turn up but i make sure i use the waterproof bags
          Thanks Daz ... no bald moles though please - we don't like that sort here. Good idea about the waterproof bags, that way if they should have a little accident on the way, the postie won't get wet.

I went to Hong Kong many years ago and one of my favourite purchases there, which does confirm that you can buy most things in Hong Kong - was a toy mole burger, it was a padded burger bun, with a little flat black mole with a nice smiley face inside it, probably still got it somewhere.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hmmm mole burgers, sounds interesing, wonder what they taste like, me i try anything, never say never (unless i dont want to LOL)

Comment

Working...
            X