Ability to inhibit synchronisation in Actinc Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to inhibit synchronisation in Actinc Designer

I've just enabled real time stock control and found that Actinic Designer tries to synchronise and download the orders - obviously not good.

Surely we should be able to inhibit sync and auto order download within Designer without then having to re-enable it on import of a snapshot into Actinic Client?
    The Pretty Dress Company

Hello Mick

You can disable this by un-checking the 'Order Download is enabled' option under Design | Designer Options.

Hope this helps.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Krithika - but if I forget to re-check the box before creating the snapshot then on import into Actinic Client order downloads won't happen and theres no way to enable them within Client - That's what support told me this morning anyway?
      The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Hopefully you have received a correction from support about this. If you untick 'Order download is enabled' in Design | Designer Options, that prevents order download to your PC from any site that you import. It does not affect the behaviour of the site when you return it to your client.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Ah! thank you Bruce - I thought that was a bit of a bizarre scenario; I've already forgotten once this weekend to re-enable sync on the Client machine
          The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Working...
          X