Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I obtain and display customer feedback for my products and my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I obtain and display customer feedback for my products and my site?

SellerDeck provides built-in integration with Feefo, a leading customer feedback service that enables you to automatically request and display feedback from your customers about your products and/or your site.
    Research has shown that displaying customer feedback on your site can build visitors’ confidence and lead to increased sales.
    To enable this functionality:
    1. Select ‘Customer Feedback’ from the ‘Marketing’ menu.

2. Click the ‘Information and Registration’ link at the bottom of the dialog box, and follow the instructions to sign up for a Feefo account.
    3. If you are requested in the setup instructions to forward your ‘Product Link’ to an email address, click the ‘Copy to Clipboard’ button in the dialog, paste into an email and send it.
    4. Tick ‘Enable Customer Feedback’ and enter the Feefo Logon and Password you were provided with.
    5. Click ‘Test Settings’ to test the connection to Feefo.
    6. If you only want to solicit feedback for online orders, untick ‘Include Requests for Mail/Telephone Orders’.
    7. Pressing ‘Click to Send’ will send feedback requests your last 3 months’ orders. This will provide you with a meaningful batch of feedback to start out with.
    8. Feedback requests for future orders will be sent automatically after the period set in the ‘Before requesting, wait’ box. This is to allow time for the products to be received and used before feedback is requested.
    9. Feedback results will be sent to you by email, and displayed on the site a short time after that.. If you do not wish to start displaying feedback results at this time, untick ‘Display Site Feeback’ and ‘Display Product Feedback’. You can return to this dialog at any time and tick either or both option(s), then upload. Following this, feedback results will start showing on your site.
    10. Click OK.

You can return here and change these settings at any time, but you can only send the first 3 months’ feedback once.
    Attached Files
Working...
X