Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change my Internet Merchant Number with SellerDeck Payments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change my Internet Merchant Number with SellerDeck Payments?

Sellerdeck Payments by Opayo and Sellerdeck Payments by NMI will be sunsetting on 31st May 2023. On the 1st of June, these payment gateways will no longer be available to process new transactions. We will maintain the service for an additional month to allow for refunds and downloading of reports.

Sellerdeck Payments by Opayo and Sellerdeck Payments by NMI are being replaced by SellerdeckPay powered by ClearAccept:
    https://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/sellerdeckpay

To change your merchant number you must inform us of the old and new number with the acquirer if different and all of your account details, whether the new number is in addition or in replacement of the old account and you must let us have details of account type (ecommerce, MOTO etc) and which currencies will be used on the account.

As soon as SellerDeck are able to we will start processing payments using the new merchant number.

Merchant number changes can take several days, typically 5 working days. This is because all information must be passed on to the acquiring bank and actioned by them.

Because of the delays and potential problems involved, it is sensible to keep old merchant number accounts open for at least a month to give time for any payments to percolate through the system.
    Please send full details to services@sellerdeck.co.uk
    Last edited by G.W.Green; 04-Apr-2023, 01:05 PM.
Working...
X