Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So its here... well beta be good ;)

Hi

I just recieved the email from seller deck about the beta version 12 had to try it so made a back up snap shot then downloaded and installed version 12.

There were a few errors upgrading from 11 to 12 but think that was due to me buy and adding my own bits n pieces to it.

The dynamic choice upgrade that I had bough now no longer shows an image to the choice. ;(

I can find where the new features are to tuen them on either! So its not that obvious! I was looking for the new built in dynamic choice to see it the image can be added cant see it anywhere!

Was lookin for the place that turns on the section choice that shows your products according to specifications chosen, cant find that either!

Also can find the search options to make them show auto sugestions etc...

What are your views on it so far?

I am sure it will be better as soon as I get my basic understanding around it

I need to upgrade as I want to get sandbox and want to get this upgrade first...

Best wishes all

Bhu

Probably best to download the reviewers guide (available on the download page) and work through that. There are details of how to play with the new features.

Auto-suggest is always enabled. Just type something into a search box and wait half a second.
    Hugh Gibson
    CTO - Sellerdeck, part of ClearCourse

Comment

Working...
    X