Invalid Customer Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invalid Customer Accounts

Recently our database corupt beyond repair and the only thing we could get back from the database was the customer accounts. However upon importing these in all the accounts have either got the First name and last name missing, the password section not ticked or no address settings or a combination of these. Is it possible to delete the invalid accounts quickly and easily? or is this a manual job which will take hours? Any advise anyone?

As you are on the latest version, if you have a corrupt database as you said, it would probably be wise to contact the SellerDeck support team, if you have purchased the software in the last year then it is likely you will have a support contract with them. They may be able to restore the database correctly for you.
    Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
      As you are on the latest version, if you have a corrupt database as you said, it would probably be wise to contact the SellerDeck support team, if you have purchased the software in the last year then it is likely you will have a support contract with them. They may be able to restore the database correctly for you.
      Sorry i didn't explain my self properly. The database was corupt which we sent to sellerdeck who stated we need to revert to a backup but sellerdeck extracted the customer accounts for us to import however all of these have invalid fields so they just warn us they will not upload. I.e is this possible using ms SQL as i'm not sure if ms SQL will allow variables to be saved after they are checked. I'm sure something this complicated would involve a vba script.

Comment

I have never been able to import customer accounts properly some fields have always been missed.

No help I know but ...
        www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
        www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
        www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
        www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
        www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Originally posted by JimboS View Post
          I have never been able to import customer accounts properly some fields have always been missed.

No help I know but ...
          Maybe this is something to do with the mappings then on the import. If i find anything out i shall let you know.

Comment

Working...
          X