Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export ShippingWeight variable as part of Google Product Search Feed

Hi there

I wonder if anyone can tell me how to export the ShippingWeight variable as part of Actinic's Google Product Search Data Feed?

I know there's an option within Design Library to include variables as part of the product feed. But I can't find the ShippingWeight variable anywhere in the Design Library!

Thanks

Jon

You have to export it in a specific format, so you would probably need to create a custom variable with the appropriate format for every product (or a default if they are all the same).

The beta version of my product mash export for google shopping will export these details in the correct format for google, you can find this here, it has a 30 day free trial :

http://www.mole-end.biz/download/ME_FroogleMashHPN3.exe

Note that this is beta quality software, not production release.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X