Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracking orders online

Hi,

I note there is one field for placing a tracking number in the orders page under Progress and there is also the option to post more than one tracking number when you split the package (in shipping and handling - repackage), are these both available to the customer online?

Some orders are split by us and are sent out through different couriers so it would be ideal if we could offer both tracking numbers in the customer account area.

If this isn't possible are there any ideas floating around to work around this?

Cheers
    Keith

Cheers Keith

Hi Keith

Tracking numbers will be visible against all orders, including back orders. Regsitered customers will be able to see this in their My Account area. However unregistered customers can see this information using the specific back-order number (e.g, D0000000000001\B1).
    Hope this helps.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Krithika so a backorder that will have a different tracking code will replace the existing one from the earlier part order delivered?

What I was hoping for was this: if I download an order that has several items to send out and one of more of the items will be shipped/delivered using a different courier could we post 2 tracking codes for that order or should the order be split once downloaded to show delivery of the items?

Cheers
      Keith

Cheers Keith

Comment

Hi Keith

As long as all the ordered items are within one single order, they would be treated as a single entity. If you wish to update them with individual shipping status and tracking codes, then the Back Order option needs to be used.
        More details and explanation about Back ordering is available in the Main Help section.
        Hope this helps.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X