Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTP error when trying to upload page

Hi

I keep getting an FTP error message when trying to update a page on my website. Do I need to contact my website host?

An FTP error occurred: -
    Request: ->Opening connection to ftp.tradewindsorientalshop.co.uk on port 21
    Error: An invalid oplock acknowledgment was received by the system.

Cheers,
    Steve

That seems to be a fairly common message that basically means sellerdeck has been unable to logon to the ftp server. I think this can be caused by an error in the username, password or ftp settings so it's maybe best to check everything is entered correctly and then contact your host to see if anything has changed on their side.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
      That seems to be a fairly common message that basically means sellerdeck has been unable to logon to the ftp server. I think this can be caused by an error in the username, password or ftp settings so it's maybe best to check everything is entered correctly and then contact your host to see if anything has changed on their side.
      Thanks. I've tried connecting to the site using FileZilla and that came up with a warning saying the hostname does not match the certificate. I think I might have to contact them. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X