additional files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

additional files

I must have known this once. Where do I put a file in order to be able to import it into Design|Additional Files?

You should be able to import additional files from wherever you want to. When You click on the 'Add' button it should open a navigational window so you can go to wherever your file is.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

That's what I thought, But when I try adding a picture from my Desktop and then Apply, SD tells me that the file doesn't exist.

Comment

I've had this before.

Comment

No idea why that is but I'd assume that anywhere else in a folder of your choice should work. I always tend to store any images for sellerdeck under Sellerdeck Vxx/Sites/Site1/images/various-sub-folder-names/ and that always works fine.
          Last edited by Mike Hughes; 25-Jul-2022, 12:27 PM. Reason: Edited to add /Sites/ in the pathname for accuracy and clarity.

Comment

Floundering still deeper... I started off by looking for Site 1, but there are a couple of hundred of them, every single one in an .acd backup. I tried C:/Programme Files (x86)/Sellerdeck v11/Site Upgrade.... and then followed the trail to Site 1. Still told the file doesn't exist.

Comment

'Site1' is just the default name that sellerdeck gives to sites. Your one might have a different name.

In V11 my sites are in Documents/Sellerdeck v11/ Sites/

Site1 is my default site but I have others there as I have multi-site.

Comment

Finally managed it. I'd thought that in making up the page content the file name would work, but it evidently needed the whole path. Thanks for help.

Comment

Working...
                X