Announcement

Collapse

Sellerdeck Community upgrade

18 May: completed upgrade of the Sellerdeck Community software. Please report any issues in this post.
See more
See less

Corrupt Scripts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corrupt Scripts

    Our host moved us to a new server and was supposed to move all our info but something went wrong (doesn't it always).

    Business Version 9.0.5.0.0.0.JHZA. I keep getting the following but have checked the permissions for the folders and they are right. I have searched the forums and tried other possible solutions mentioned but to no avail.





    Also is this DD folder meant to be there and if so what should be in it?



    Thanks for any help.

    (I should say Purge and Refresh is greyed out)

  • #2
    Did you check the permissions of the acatalog and cgi-bin folders?

    I think you need to start with the basics and run a network test and check the errors first.

    (Don't worry about the DD folder)
    SellerDeck/Actinic Report Modifications - Add your logo to your invoice - email for information
    Integrated e-Commerce Web Design
    SellerDeck/Actinic Upgrades, Custom Designs, Layout Modifications and General SellerDeck/Actinic Help

    Comment


    • #3
      The DD folder is in case the site uses "Digital Downloads", even if you don't use them you should leave the folder on the server as I noticed a problem in the past where the folder was missing and because it was not there one of the Perl scripts would not work and caused an error on the website.
      Peblaco - SellerDeck partner
      Website design and development for SellerDeck and Actinic desktop

      SellerDeck services - SellerDeck website design - SellerDeck templates

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks Duncan,
        I tried that and got the following.

        Actinic Mail Test completed successfully
        server: passed
        connection: passed
        sockets: passed
        communications: failed
        authorisation: failed
        message: Actinic SMTP Authentication Module NOT available in this server! Please do 'Update WebSite and then Redo the Test


        In the Act diagnostics I saw this not sure if it's relevant.

        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\OCCControl.OCCConfigCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\OCCControl.OCCManagerCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        [OCX]

        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ACTSHIPHAND.HandCalculatorCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ACTSHIPHAND.ImportXCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ACTSHIPHAND.ShipAndHandProdDefCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ACTSHIPHAND.ShipAndHandSetupCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ACTSHIPHAND.ShipCalculatorCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ACTUPS.ActUPSPackageCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ACTUPS.ActUPSSetupCtrl.1\CLSID: !!!Key not found
        and also this not sure why there is a different domain showing, must be to do with the old server?

        [Setup2]:[FTP Host]: ftp.hddirect.co.uk
        [Setup2]:[FTP CGI Path]: /httpdocs/cgi-bin/
        [Setup2]:[FTP User]: xxxxx
        [Setup2]:[SMTP Host]: localhost
        [Setup2]:[CGI to Web Path]: /var/www/vhosts/hddirect.co.uk/httpdocs/acatalog/
        [Setup2]:[PathToPerl]: /usr/bin/perl
        [Setup2]:[CgiScriptExtension]: .pl
        [Setup2]:[FTPtoWebPath]: /httpdocs/acatalog/
        [Setup2]:[nHttpProxyMode]: 0
        [Setup2]:[sHttpProxyAddress]:
        [Setup2]:[nHttpProxyPort]: 80
        [Setup2]:[nFtpProxyMode]: 0
        [Setup2]:[sFtpProxyAddress]:
        [Setup2]:[nFtpProxyPort]: 21
        [Setup3]:[sSSLCodeBaseUrl]: ./
        [Setup3]:[sSSLCgiUrl]: https://www.allyoursalonneeds.co.uk/cgi-bin/
        [Setup3]:[sSSLCGItoWebPath]:
        [Setup3]:[sSSLCatalogUrl]: https://www.allyoursalonneeds.co.uk/acatalog/
        [Setup3]:[sSSLFTPHost]:
        [Setup3]:[sSSLFTPUser]:
        [Setup3]:[sSSLCGIPath]:
        [Setup3]:[bSSLPassiveFTPMode]: 0
        [Database{ActinicSimpleShipping9}]

        Thanks for any advice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by peblaco View Post
          The DD folder is in case the site uses "Digital Downloads", even if you don't use them you should leave the folder on the server as I noticed a problem in the past where the folder was missing and because it was not there one of the Perl scripts would not work and caused an error on the website.
          Thanks Louise, I did delete it but Actinic re-published it so hopefully I havent broken it worse.

          Comment


          • #6
            This doesn't look right to me. It seems to be pointing to another site of yours. Are you sure it is correct?

            /var/www/vhosts/hddirect.co.uk/httpdocs/acatalog/
            I'd suggest you go through your network settings and make sure they're all correct.

            Mike
            -----------------------------------------

            First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

            -----------------------------------------

            Comment


            • #7
              The settings for the different domain are prefixed SSL. If you have SSL enabled via the Settings menu > Business Settings > Payments and Security and set to Checkout / Login only it allows you to enter two different sets of domain links. You can check the Web menu > Network Setup, if you have an SSL tab and if you have a dedicated SSL certificate for the domain then it should have the same domain as the Standard tab. If you are not currently using SSL and only have the Standard tab showing it is possible the SSL was enabled at some point in the past and the settings for the other domain name have been left in the SSL tab but they are just in the background unused and hidden from view. You can check that by temporarily switching on SSL > Checkout / Login only and checking the Network Setup > SSL tab. But if you do not use SSL it should not use unused SSL settings in the connection attempt.
              Peblaco - SellerDeck partner
              Website design and development for SellerDeck and Actinic desktop

              SellerDeck services - SellerDeck website design - SellerDeck templates

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by peblaco View Post
                The settings for the different domain are prefixed SSL. If you have SSL enabled via the Settings menu > Business Settings > Payments and Security and set to Checkout / Login only it allows you to enter two different sets of domain links. You can check the Web menu > Network Setup, if you have an SSL tab and if you have a dedicated SSL certificate for the domain then it should have the same domain as the Standard tab. If you are not currently using SSL and only have the Standard tab showing it is possible the SSL was enabled at some point in the past and the settings for the other domain name have been left in the SSL tab but they are just in the background unused and hidden from view. You can check that by temporarily switching on SSL > Checkout / Login only and checking the Network Setup > SSL tab. But if you do not use SSL it should not use unused SSL settings in the connection attempt.
                Thanks Louise,
                it wasnt switched on but I switched it on and changed it to the correct domain.
                Still the same errors though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
                  This doesn't look right to me. It seems to be pointing to another site of yours. Are you sure it is correct?



                  I'd suggest you go through your network settings and make sure they're all correct.

                  Mike

                  Thanks Mike,
                  that was the path the guys I have looking after the server gave me.
                  it didnt seem right (but they are the experts) Here is the folder tree.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tried a new approach; deleted the acatalog folder and the cgi-bin from the server and started again
                    but still the same errors when publishing the site. Anyone got any ideas?

                    Thanks in advance.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by HD Direct View Post
                      Thanks Mike,
                      that was the path the guys I have looking after the server gave me.
                      it didnt seem right (but they are the experts) Here is the folder tree.

                      They may be server experts but are they Sellerdeck savvy. Your ftp root folder is set to /var/www/vhosts/hddirect.co.uk as evidenced by the setting ftp CGI path of /httpdocs/cgi-bin, so all other settings will be relative to this ftp root setting. Sellerdeck uses ftp to transfer files to the system and all files reside below the ftp root folder. Sellerdeck cannot access any folder above the ftp root so the absolute path you have set is wrong, try ../acatalog/ which given your structure should work.

                      Malcolm

                      SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
                      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
                      Custom Packages

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by malbro View Post
                        They may be server experts but are they Sellerdeck savvy. Your ftp root folder is set to /var/www/vhosts/hddirect.co.uk as evidenced by the setting ftp CGI path of /httpdocs/cgi-bin, so all other settings will be relative to this ftp root setting. Sellerdeck uses ftp to transfer files to the system and all files reside below the ftp root folder. Sellerdeck cannot access any folder above the ftp root so the absolute path you have set is wrong, try ../acatalog/ which given your structure should work.

                        Thanks Malcom, had to put it on the back burner due to being busy with other work.


                        The wizard flies through now until it gets to the email setup and returns and http error message.
                        I have tried mail.hddirect.co.uk and localhost as the server but to no avail. Any idea what am I doing wrong?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Progress I think but still not right?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HD Direct View Post
                            Progress I think but still not right?
                            looking at your settings you have [SMTP Host]: localhost, mail servers are usually separate from the web server, you might expect something like smtp.mydomain.com. Posting the resulting file from clicking the 'Export' button on the Web Settings page would help to sort your problem, but redact the passwords before posting.

                            Malcolm

                            SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
                            SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
                            Custom Packages

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X