Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act_InfoLine.html - scope

Hi,

If I modify Act_InfoLine.html to change the way the terms & conditions are displayed (font size and paragraph layout), am I inadvertently altering anything elsewhere? (ie. is it just the terms & conds that are affected)

Tia

Paul

You can embed html using the !!< >!! markers, in the terms and conditions boxes within Business Settings. The headings are in Design | Text, and you could try the same thing there.

T save Jont some typing time you can also use the same technique to add span class tags after implementing some new classes in css.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill,

For some reason the embedding html thing doesn't work for me wrt terms & conds. It works absolutely fine everywhere else, and has not been a problem. The css route is not my strong suit, and would likely take me a heap of time to iron out the bumps.

I've managed to get the simple changes I want with very minor tweaking of Act_InfoLine.html. Which is fine, but my concern remains that altering this template alters things other than terms & conds that I'm not aware of. I've looked at the documentation, but am none the wiser.

Regards

Paul

Comment

From the sparcity of further comment in the online help, I would think you are safe enough. The only documented usage of the Act_InfoLine.html template is the T & C - but remember, this has to be able to slot into the checkout pages, so keep the surrounding tables intact.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Bill, that's my conclusion too. Thanks for the checkout pages - I'd forgotten about them. Table intergity is intact, so I'm going to leave changes to Act_InfoLIne.html as they are.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X