No announcement yet.

Refresh site from other PC using snapshot deleted site apart from homepage text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refresh site from other PC using snapshot deleted site apart from homepage text

After editing a site for a client and the changes not updating in the preview pane, I refreshed the site and it started uploading. When this was cancelled and refreshed online the stylesheet and all pages had been deleted. the only bit of the site that was left was the homepage text and that is it. I contacted the client to ask him to update from his end which he did but the problem is still the same.

Is this a statement - bug report or what

Comment

Refresh site deleted files

Sorry I had a couple of minutes to create the post. Had anyone had this problem and if so how was it resolved?

Even after it was updated from the original source and original computer it still did not change the site back to its original state.

Any advice on how to resolve would be great.

Comment

Canceling mid upload in v7 was often fraught with disaster.. try a full purge and refresh rather than an upload and if that does not work (which it should) FTP to the server. temporarily move any .ORD files (orders awaiting download).. delete everything, increment the script ID by one in network settings, upload the site and reinstate the .ORD files.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X