No announcement yet.

Feefo independent feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm unsure about the whole thing now - I can see pros and cons for both FeeFo and Codepath's Plug-In.
    One thing's for sure though - virtually every form of rating I've seen uses stars and this can't be coincidence. It's because it works well, is visually indicative, looks good and most importantly it's what the customer expects to see. No point re-inventing the wheel IMO.
    This is the clincher for me.
    Kind Regards
    Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Williams View Post
      It's because it works well, is visually indicative, looks good and most importantly it's what the customer expects to see. No point re-inventing the wheel IMO.
      This is the clincher for me.
      And this is for me aswell, i cant justify using a rating system that is not standard from a company no one has heard off.

Comment

It seems as if the founder of Feefo was inspired by the ebay feedback system but has not looked around at all the other feedback/reting systems around and is obsessed with ebay.
        Ebay have been criticised for years about their +ve and -ve feedback system and and have introduced the star system in addition to the original system which run along side each other.

Keep with a simple star system and forget trying to copy ebay (they are not god)
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

I get very few online sales really, but decided to run with Feefo.

This morning we got our first batch of reviews, and were notified by Feefo.

What surprised me was that the order ref is shown, so you can easily work out who has reviewed you, and there by remove them from your Christmas card list if necessary.

Comment

LOL Mark, or even wrap up a house brick and send it to them with no stamp on, so they have to go collect it and pay the postage.

Comment

or even wrap up a house brick and send it to them with no stamp on
              Sorry about that Lee, won't happen again.

Comment

If you log onto Feefo it gives you their details as well I think - it's only anonymous from the readers point of view not the merchants.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Not exactly anonymous then. I assume feefo don't say it will be anonymous, or do they?

It does make sense to me though, at least on a few fronts:

1. To avoid false feedback.

Where a competitor, say, orders something small, returns it for a refund then writes feedback saying it never arrived and they haven't been able to get their money back, etc. You have to be able to identify which order the feedback relates to in order to refute any such false allegations.

2. In order to learn from the feedback.

If you want to use the feedback as a learning / improving tool you need to be able to identify the order to see what went wrong and then try to avoid it in the future.

3. If you use an incentive scheme to encourage feedback.

You might want to run a free prize draw to encourage customers to give feedback. Again, you can only do this if you know which customers participated.

Mike
                  -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Reviews and SEO

Hi Guys

Do you know if these reviews from Feefo will help click through rate

I noticed Google has ratings for google products and adwords and wondered if feefo reviews would be picked up in Google.

I also noticed a lot of these ratings (for my search terms) came from Trust Pilot and Google Checkout.

Would it be easier and more cost effective to use Google Checkout to gain reviews and star ratings in Google results

Thanks
                    Paul Hesford
                    Web Design Wigan

Based in the Northwest of England UK, provides web design, programming, e-commerce and web hosting services

Cheap Whey Protein from Powerbeck
                    Web Designer in Wigan
                    Actinic Hosting
                    Dog Kennels and Runs

Comment

Please see this latest news.

Chris

Comment

Search for "samuel-windsor shoes" on Google and you will now see Feefo reviews listed in the Google adwords advert.

In contrast, Clark's Shoes have 64 reviews and Samuel Windsor 19,983 reviews (at time of writing) which I think emphasises how effective Feefo is at getting feedback.

And its all displayed under a 5 star system

Chris

Comment

Very Good News.
                          The review score doesn't yet seem to appear in google shopping.
                          If you search for "Churchill Albert Slippers" no reviews are listed for Samuel Windsor Shoes, although Clifford James do (33,668 reviews) who are also Feefo users.
                          Darren Guppy
                          Golf Tee Warehouse
                          Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

I think stuff slowly percolates through the Google ecosystem. Google have only been taking a daily feed from the Feefo site for a couple of weeks.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                            X