Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicated css

I get to christen the forum...yay me!

For some reason, the store pages of the upgraded Jesters site are showing 2 lots of actinic.css and theme.css

Is this normal?

Cheers!
    Tracey

2 lots as in 2 links to the files in the <head> area? If so just delete one from in the layout, probably an upgrade error.

Comment

well no..when I go to "view css" on the pages, I mean they appear twice.

From what I can see, they're referenced once in the overall layout and again in my extended info layout. Only on the Jesters site though which is why I wasn't sure if it was normal or not
      Tracey

Comment

Does Jesters do something different on extended info pages to your other site? When you say twice, i take it you mean when viewing css in FF browser?

Comment

yeh..sorry. Using the FF developer add-on.

It doesn't do anything different to BB, no. Except that I changed the default extended info layout from an upgraded V7one to a V8 one.

I'm just using the standard factory "No name, description below image" layout (or something like that!)

I don't know if that's what's causing it though. I just didn't think there *should* be more than one occurance of actinic.css and/or theme.css on the pages?
          Maybe it is normal, I dunno!
          Tracey

Comment

Working...
          X