Not found using Bing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not found using Bing

Forgive the question but having just been forced to use "Edge" for certain websites, I though I'd search a few of my top keywords using their default Bing - I'm no where to be found, yet if I search via Google I'm on page 1

Is there any scripting etc that can force other Search Bots to visit my website at all that I could use?

Like others, my sales have well dropped down sinse Covid. Granted there is serious competition and those under selling or using PPC, but I'm a bit lost with this Bing and some other search engine Bots

Thanks for reading

If you haven't already done so, you can set up a Microsoft Advertising account and optionally upload a shopping feed. It will accept the same file format as Google Shopping.

John
    John Ennals
    www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

It looks as if you're position number 2 on Bing for 'Mini magnetic Locks' so you must be doing something right.

-----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

My opinion is that it is probably Bing and not you. Like you I was forced to use it recently and it is appallingly bad. It was bad before and it has got worse in the last couple of years. Their search is just awful and they seem to have gone all in on the advertising front as well. Because fewer people advertise on Microsoft it may well be the better way to go. Costs should be less and since Google messed with their advertising console it is no harder to set up than Google. Unless you have excluded them in your robots.txt I would have thought they are visiting you.

Comment

Working...
        X