Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK orders online, UK + rest of world offline

Hi,

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks to all members that have contributed to this forum. I'm currently developing my first Actinic site and have picked up some fantastic tips over the last few weeks.

If anyone can help me with the following I'd be grateful:

I want to create shipping rules that allow UK orders online only with a £250 free delivery, but allow UK and 'rest of world' orders offline.

For non-UK orders I'd like to capture the order details without allowing them to attempt a payment, with a message "As you are non-UK, please call us to calculate shipping...blah blah". The key thing here is stopping them from entering any payment if they are non-UK (otherwise some people will probably just choose the UK delivery options).

I've seen a few posts with similar requests, but can't seem to achieve a solution.

I currently have shipping defined "By Zone and Class" with 2 options:
    e.g. Zone = "UK", Class1 = "ParcelForce 48 Hours", Class 2 = "ParcelForce 24 Hours". We aren't using weights.

I followed advice from the following thread but I didn't want to set a default charge as our shipping costs can vary considerably due to the products we sell (tiny connectors through to industrial cable reels):

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ht=shipping+uk

I'm using Actinic Version v10.

Many thanks in advance.
    Justin
Working...
X