Controlling Drop Down Lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controlling Drop Down Lists

Is there anyway I can re-size the drop down lists for choices so that the size of the box is always consistent, regardless of the length of the choice (obviously making sure that the box is bigger than the longest possible choice). I am putting all choice drop down boxes one underneath each other in the product layout and it would look neater if they were all the same size.

Also can't find where the font for choices in dropdowns is defined - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Go to Design / Library / Layouts / Choice Lists / Drop Down Choice List and click to edit the list layout settings. Look in Start Of List and you'll see
    Code:
    <select name="<Actinic:Variable Name="UIWidgetName"/>" class="form_input_general">
    Add additional style there or copy definition form_input_general in the Actinic Stylesheet and amend.

A font definition there will work for the Choices.

E.g. the clunky way
    Code:
    <select style="width:100px;font-family:courier;" name="<Actinic:Variable Name="UIWidgetName"/>" class="form_input_general">
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norman you are a star - thanks that worked perfectly.

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

I will second that, Norman you are a star !
        This has helped me to increase the tiny font size in drop down choice.

If anyone wants to use this code with later versions of sellerdeck with dynamic pricing you may have to remove:

name="v_2_1" off the end of the code, because it makes the code confused with 2 'names' I think.

Michael
        Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X