Paypal Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Pro

I have put Paypal Pro onto my website, also Paypal express as instructed but when I check my site, it is only directing customers directly to Paypal and not giving the option to check out directly with a card, can anyone help ?

Originally posted by hazelann View Post
    I have put Paypal Pro onto my website, also Paypal express as instructed but when I check my site, it is only directing customers directly to Paypal and not giving the option to check out directly with a card, can anyone help ?
    I tried this and cannot remember whether was SD V13 or V14 and abandoned it because I was not encouraged by the oversized PayPal Payment button directing customers to PayPal.
    We are on SDV16 now and these do give the option to direct customers to other payment methods on checkout set up in business settings but I cannot remember if this was an option in V13. It should be possible to modify the PayPal payment button image to a smaller size so it is less prominent though.
    It may also be helpful to consider some of the feedback in the post link below:
    https://community.sellerdeck.com/sho...=paypal&page=2
    Martin
    Martin
    Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
    X