Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Versions of Actinic won't upload files or download orders - HELP

Hi All

I am having issues around FTP for two of our websites.
    Both were working fine yesterday, we've trippled checked the servers and nothing has changed on their end (such as ports or ip blocking etc.)

When I click download orders I get an error (orders.png)

When I try to upload i get an error too (ftp.png)

The upload error is also received when I check network settings and hit test.
    I've ran through things like trying to reconfigure network settings but I for some reason get the same error as for downloading orders.

I've spoke with out hosts, as I mention, they are checking server logs etc which just show calls to files from us which hit an error right now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Files
    Adventure Centre Ltd - CheapTents.com

Update: restoring windows let it work, now working through the updates the system ahs done in past month to see which is causing this error... it's one of 3 things... 2 windows 1 is a chrome update

Will let you know which and whether there is another patch...

reminder this seems to be effecting at least v8 and v11 of actinic catalog

Comment

Update 2 - 1300
      ---

I've established the likely cause of this bug. I will continue testing this theory following actinic update from LKEB to MHDB.

The bug is caused by Microsoft Update KB2728973. This is an update that removed the rights to certain microsoft certificates from software. I've made the assumption that there is somehow a common microsoft certificate effecting actinic (and potentially other software).

Once this update is removed everything returned to working order, for both V8 and V11 LKEB.

I have not been able to replicate this issue with V7 on another machine however.

--
      I will update again once I have double checked the above.

Comment

Hello Andy

I have let my colleague in development know for his thoughts on this.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you.

It could be that i've found a correlation that isn't the true cause but given removing that update fixed it and when i reinstalled it it broke those versions again I think its a true cause.

I haven't reinstalled it since doing an update to MHDB for v11 - not tempting it

now just battling issues to do with options, could be a template issue

Originally posted by Krithika View Post
          Hello Andy

I have let my colleague in development know for his thoughts on this.

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X