Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'WebApp' Mobile theme for SellerDeck v11

Hi all,

Those who know me have been on at me for a while (over a year and a half in fact) to create an optimized stand alone smartphone theme for use within Actinic/SellerDeck, with the theme directly targeting mobile smartphone users, for which this was discussed within the forum earlier on in the year where I mentioned I was working on such a theme. Well, it is almost ready and here are some details of note:

1. This is a separate and unique theme designed for smartphone users only, i.e. it is not a dual role theme serving up one view to desktop users and another view to mobile users, so any implementation of this will require its deployment under a separate site (i.e. m.yourdomain.tld).

2. It at present comes with 5 different colours schemes and a custom colouring ability. You can see some screen grabs of the different colours within the Cameras | Product Methods | All in Product display of zoom images.

3. Whilst any demo can only display layouts as per what has been chosen by the site operator, the design provides for choise dependant display of many different areas and functions of the site, namely differing: home page views, top navigation, section and brochure page listings, fragment positioning in sections, section discount positioning, best seller and new product views in product pages (list or panels, with and without images), section and product filtering abilities, search result filtering, terms and conditions display (lists and panels), and many other features.

4. Account customer features are also catered for, where you can test this using the name: webapp and password 123456789

5. Google maps - find us integration option (switch it on or not).

The ongoing demo build is located at http://m.i-cc.co.uk which is restricted and specific to mobile phone visits, so you will need to visit from a smartphone to see the mobile site or be redirected to a standard themed desktop site display.

This will be available as a packaged theme under v11 shortly, but anyone wishing to discuss in the meantime then feel free to drop me a PM via the community.

Regards, Ian
Working...
X