No announcement yet.

v8 Showcase / Example Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Les - a great improvement. The money was well spent on the camera as the images are fantastic.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Jont!
      Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
      Snuggle Feet
      Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Comment

Very nice a big improvement.

Comment

Here's my contribution: http://www.winesandhampers.co.uk
          I'm new to actinic V8 having used bespoke carts previously. It's not the easiest program to get your head around but once you have the hang of its idiosyncracies, it's OK.
          Richard Gosler
          Phoenix Digital Media Ltd
          Dorset, UK

Comment

Very nice looking site Richard - and limited use of tables!
            Clearly there is a lot of your own work in there, but can I ask which template you used as your starting point.

Comment

You certainly can! I didn't use a template. It's my own 3 col layout with header and footer. I just 'shoe-horned' everything in and played with it till it worked!
              Richard Gosler
              Phoenix Digital Media Ltd
              Dorset, UK

Comment

Bravo Richard

Lovely site mate. Excellent work and a great indicator to all would be actineers as to what can be achieved.
                Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

And here's ours for the list: http://www.sportswarehouse.co.uk

Live for about 3 weeks now!

Custom theme, was table based in v7 but took the decision, good or bad, stupid or clever, to go for a full css layout for v8 and, whilst it took a long time both learning v8 and css, I'm pleased with the results. No major design changes from v7 except the also boughts and improving the product pages etc and some general tidying up. Although, I spend a lot of time on the checkout which has been completely revamped and would love everyones thoughts!
                  Cheers

David
                  Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Check out works well and is vast improvement on the standard Actinic layout. It is obvious, easy to understand and you have implemented some good text telling people what to do.

Good to see a CSS layout - not a table in sight (only in the cart where it does not matter as showing tabulated data).

Nice one Dave

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

My css is no way good enough to recode the entire cart, and frankly, it could have taken the rest of my life anyway. I was worried about removing the right hand block for the cart, but it seems to work well.

Anyway, thanks for your kind comments!
                      Cheers

David
                      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Very nice site Dave - as jont says the checkout looks very impressive.

Comment

We went live with V8 today www.mole-end.biz

The site is so much easier to manage now, with V7 I had to basically code everything up with an external program and includes the files into Actinic, but the designer that wrote my new site has set everything up as user defined properties and layouts, so all I have to do is change bits and pieces in Actinic, so much better. My whole navigation has been redone as well .. and I have tabs.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Mole End looks better now :P Nice work there, looks better than it was!

Jan, few small things:

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...Marketing.html - IE7, customer accounts information is not inside the tab.

Any chance for menu to be kept drop-down on each page instead of closing back up - quite annoying!

Sometimes I get the error were the tab wont open up at all -.- just show the tab heading. (Press on the heading and it shows the tab information)
                            Richard Smith
                            www.hamradio.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Richard, I'll get those sorted, this one

Sometimes I get the error were the tab wont open up at all -.- just show the tab heading. (Press on the heading and it shows the tab information)
                              Is odd, do you know what might be causing this and how to fix it?

Regards,
                              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                              Multichannel order processing
                              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Guys

Just published Tradetoolsales Power Tools and Accessories

Population of the first 20k items has started at 8:00am so should be live anytime soon (logs off, walks away and books ticket for holiday )

All V8, conditional product displays will also feature.

(Jan, like the changes)

Regards
                                Daren
                                Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                                Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                                X