No announcement yet.

v9.0.3 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I certainly didn't need this.....not at this time of night I can't work it out

Check the pages on my comp at home, everythings fine.....upload (it don't seem that much faster....sorry) after upload check the pages again on the comp and the product pages have vanished!! Re-check layouts, make sure the 'Hide on Website' button has not been ticked by mistake.....the pages appear again on my comp....problem solved? Nah!! upload again....the pages vanish!!
    www.ecclestonanglingcentre.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
      everyone needs to follow basic site security procedure when upgrading is take a snapshot from your current version prior to upgrade so you can go back if needed and upgrade on a second machine first if possible and test test test test prior to going live.

Remember most of the people who have posted here have been using .0.3 since June so we are pretty adept at upgrading. If you are a site owner with a site that is working ok then the advice I am giving my clients is to stay with what they have until after Christmas which is the busiest time of the year for most people.
      Hi Mal,

I went through the upgrade on another machine.....everything went okay (though I don't have it connected to the internet) took a site snapshot before upgrading, then upgraded my main machine.

I've got a snapshot before and after the upgrade. Put the old snapshot back in (prior to upgrade) and I'm still getting problems

Bugger it mate....I'm off to bed

Comment

Same here. Sections are still there but nothing in them. Compact database fixes a few but not all. Back to 9.0.2 I think.
        Blank DVD
        Cloth Nappies

Comment

I've just seen a few strange occurrences too. 903 appears to be removing some files from the server, 3 images and a html page have been removed which are linked in my case to an addon that uses these. It may be addon related, but i doubt it as these were already on the server and fine pre-upgrade. Maybe some kind of purge happening on the multi threading?

Comment

Another compact and most have re-appeared. Uploading now and will check over in the morning. Hopefully a minor bug.....
            Blank DVD
            Cloth Nappies

Comment

The empty sections seem to be showing as a lighter shade of grey in the sitemap.
              Blank DVD
              Cloth Nappies

Comment

Well I'm back on 902.......think I'll wait till the big lads have sorted it

Comment

I've just gone to a missing section and changed the layout to a different one and then back again and everything now seems to be in place!

Just a slight wobble I think. Nothing too serious.......
                  Blank DVD
                  Cloth Nappies

Comment

Originally posted by Stereo Steve View Post
                    I've just gone to a missing section and changed the layout to a different one and then back again and everything now seems to be in place!

I was doing that earlier.....it worked till I uploaded, then it went tits up again I thought that the upgrade had messed about with my layouts so I went through the whole site re-setting them. After uploading I checked the pages online and they'd vanished. Checked them on the comp and they'd gone from there also......very confusing

Well I'm back on 9.2.....the sites back up and running

Happy days eh??

Comment

Also just upgraded and missing products in sections, still trying to rectify this. Not sure why some appear to work OK and others do not.

On the local computer, when you go into a section you are unable to view the product details (same as if the product is set to hide on website).

When the item is edited (e.g. change description) it re-appears. Although also seems to dissapear with no reason. Not sure why this is happening - will speak to support when they open.

Unable to go back as can not find a 9.02 version of Actinic - all have been updated to 9.03

Comment

There are previous versions at www.actinic.co.uk/support/versions.htm or similar URL as I'm typing from memory.

Comment

No 9.02 there.
                          Blank DVD
                          Cloth Nappies

Comment

All my products have gone missing, if i change the layout its fine, change it back and they are fine. Restart actinic and as if by magic, gone.

This page http://www.casupply.co.uk/acatalog/t..._sheeting.html

is suppose to look like this page
                            http://www.casupply.co.uk/acatalog/6..._sheeting.html

weird, all other sites seem fine.

Comment

No 9.02 there.
                              Probably because v9.0.3 has been released and it has not been added yet

Comment

Bun, Steve

Could you send me your site snapshots for investigation, so we can take a look at what's happening to cause the missing products? Please email me via the forum so I can guide you re sending me the snapshot files.

Mark - I have contacted you via email for the same.

Regards
                                Krithika Chandrasekar
                                SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                                X