No announcement yet.

v9.0.3 Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of interest, are all you guys only seeing this 'missing sections' happening on sites upgraded from previous V9 versions?
    Tracey

Comment

Mornin miss bumps and yes mine is an upgrade form v9.0.1

Bun, Steve

Could you send me your site snapshots for investigation, so we can take a look at what's happening to cause the missing products? Please email me via the forum so I can guide you re sending me the snapshot files.

Regards
      Do you want mine, too big to email im affraid, i can give you some ftp login details and you can downloaded it.

Comment

Hello Steve

Please email me for a link to download v9.0.2. Meanwhile we are updating the archives site as well.

Cheers
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Nah, fixed it all on the PC. Uploaded and it's stuffed again. Back to 902 until after xmas I think.
          Blank DVD
          Cloth Nappies

Comment

Krithika, I've got 9.02 thanks, I was just checking for mark. I'll sort some snapshots later. I've got the .03 upgrade snapshot which I will email over when I get a chance, flat out this morning and got BT putting lines in this afternoon so it may not be until this evening.
            Blank DVD
            Cloth Nappies

Comment

Mine is an upgrade from 902. All went smoothly but it randomly dissapears products on restart or upload.
              Blank DVD
              Cloth Nappies

Comment

Hello Darren

Do you want mine, too big to email im affraid, i can give you some ftp login details and you can downloaded it.
                Yes please , if you could email me your ftp details, I'll download it right away.

Regards
                Krithika Chandrasekar
                SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

is actinic sure that this is the same release as the beta was as I say nothing like this in testing????

Comment

Originally posted by Krithika View Post
                    Hello Darren

Yes please , if you could email me your ftp details, I'll download it right away.

Regards
                    PM sent with details

Comment

I was on 9.0.1, with v9.0.3 Beta 2, The top category in my section tree was fine...as I went down the category structure more and more products were missing. So, I opened the database in Access and ran a Repair function, and the products re-appeared, albeit with all Layout settings reverted back to their defaults.

Comment

PM sent also. I can't believe this didn't happen to anyone in beta? There are 4 examples just on this forum on day 1.
                        Blank DVD
                        Cloth Nappies

Comment

Hello Malcolm

This is the same build as the Beta2 released last week.

Regards
                          Krithika Chandrasekar
                          SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb View Post
                            is actinic sure that this is the same release as the beta was as I say nothing like this in testing????
                            Mal im wondering that as well, the site in question would not upgrade on any vista systems but now it does well it upgrades really well, im guessing this is a minor DB problem as everything is still there, its almost as if they have been hidden

Comment

PM sent with details
                              Thank you Darren, downloading snapshot now.

Cheers
                              Krithika Chandrasekar
                              SellerDeck

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your patience, guys. We've received two of your snapshots and are testing them now.
                                Ben Popplestone
                                Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
                                X