X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Specman View Post
    Well I still can't get updated to sagePay V3.00

As a desparate last ditch attempt I am attempting upgrades to V11
    Also V8.53 does not have an option to select Paypal Express checkout, all I have on my site currently is that P**s Poor effort that lets you pay with Paypal if you have an account already containing funds.
    I tried contacting paypal to upgrade. They said select Paypal Express from the drop down menu in business settings > Payment & Security, of course its not there. I was thinking of grabing copies of the new OCCPaypalScriptTemplate.pl and updating the *.ini file from a newer version of Actinic.

my only hope now seems to:
    1. Successfully upgrade myself to V11, as I cant find anybody to do it for me!
    2. Get Paypal Express checkout functioning????
    3. spend £3K plus on the new hosted Oxatis Actinc site

Anybody got any better ideas?

Cheers

Mark
    The best way to upgrade a earlier site is to go through each of the major versions rather than just jump from V8 to V11, most designers will have all the versions available, I could do this for you, email me if you want a quote.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

I'm seriously getting concerned about this upgrade to Sagepay V3 as I just logged in and had to confirm acceptance as per attached image

Furthermore, all automated payment emails have this slapped at the bottom of it - I certainly didn't allow this and in my opinion it's putting customers off as they think you're on the brink of collapse or similar

"Important: Mandatory changes required on your account. You are using an old version of Sage Pay and need to upgrade your integration to V3. On 31 July 2015 your current version will be switched off and you will not be able to process payments. To avoid any interruption of service please visit our website http://www.sagepay.com/migrate for instructions on how to upgrade to V3. If you have already migrated to Sage Pay Version 3, please disregard this message"

This upgrade lark has been going on for months and I can't believe it's not sorted out yet, but what is even more worrying is the final date of July 31st

This is School summer holidays time and I'd guess a lot of people will be going away. What about the small business person, how are they meant to deal with upgrading whatever it is if they have limited or no internet access
      Attached Files

Comment

Upgrading to 14.0.2

I am wanting to upgrade to 14.0.2 as it may get rid of some current bugs. However, we offer payment via SagePay, and cannot change to SagePay v3 on the SagePay site until it is ready in SD. SD say that the 14.0.2 upgrade includes upgrade to SagePay v3, but that this is still in final testing, after which instructions will be provided.

If I upgrade to 14.0.2 before this has been finally tested and instructions provided, may I have a problem with SagePay payments? After upgrading to 14.0.2, do I then go on SagePay and click to upgrade to v3?

Sarah

Comment

You can't upgrade to Sagepay v3 yet. The post on the "Sage Pay v3 update" says the 14.0.2 patch adds support for SagePay v3 but is not an instant switch to v3 because it says "we are still in final testing of the new integration. When this is complete we will issue full instructions for switching to Sage Pay v3".
          Peblaco

Comment

The V3 Nightmare continues!

Hi all,
            Well I have tried and tried to fix this problem with winsbury's form. I am now getting the following error.

Error executing the on-line credit card plug-in script. Global symbol "$bAuthenticate" requires explicit package name at (eval 44) line 111.

I just can't see a way around it at the moment.

upgraded my V8.53 site all the way to V10 without codeing errors but it fails to display properly in V11 (which I have a licence for!) So we will just shelled out for two new Actinic website's at the cost of about £7K. It won't be ready on time so basically as per usual in life, the little guy gets sh*t on because some big ar*ehole about decides to change something without thinking of the consequences or impact it will have on ordinary people trying to make their way in the world.

I just can't believe this! If i don't get this fixed, I'm goosed come end of July! We have V8.53, V10 and V11 software currently about to go redundant at huge expense!

Any, ideas greatly appreciated. Spent in excess of £500 so far on support to fix this without success.

Winsbury. .....help us Obi-wan Kenobe, your our only hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevet View Post
              Hi Guys

I have been following this forum as I use Actinic Multi-business version 8.5 for my ecommerce website http://www.ultimastore.co.uk created in 2007!

I also used Winsbury’s version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl to upgrade, I did a live transaction, then contacted SagePay to see if it had worked but found out I was still using VSPProtocol 2.2 so obviously hadn’t.

However when I first created this website it was quite messy behind the scenes, especially as I had to have it on a network so staff could download and process orders plus I had not used Actinic before. I mention this as the website works from my local drive and the Marketing drive, so I replaced EVERY version of OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl. of which I had a few and did a full Actinic upload, I also went to Web -> Refresh Website and Web->Update Website and also Web->Send Files (I received an error message on send files).

I also did not increment the version number as advised.

I believe the OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl uploaded okay as when I did a live transaction I received an error message after clicking NEXT on my Checkout2 page However I received the following error, (Also see Attachment)

Error executing the on-line credit card plug-in script. Can't locate Crypt/CBC.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib . cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin) at (eval 42) line 63.
              BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 42) line 63.

Is Winsbury able to advise what I could do to get around this error?

Also how do I check that the prerequisite Perl files are on my server? (I look after our web servers here although I am not trained) and I do not undertsatnd the edit the “ #PROTX VPS Specific constants here” bit mentioned previously.

Thanks for any help, who knows, I could be a tweak away...

Regards

Steve

P.S it would be nice to know if there are any other Actinic users out there struggling with this...
              Hi, I asked my hosting company to put the scripts on the server for me. Took them about 10 minutes. looks like you got some missing. I would ask them to do it for you and try again. The required scripts are detailed in the new form Winsbury provided.

Comment

Originally posted by winsbury View Post
                Note: payments are no longer automatically reconciled as per Sagepay's security advice..
                I'm sorry what does that mean? I looked on SagePay's website regarding the v3 protocol but could not see anything related to reconciling.

Comment

I am getting very worried, and feeling let down by Sellerdeck as to how close to the deadline this is getting.

With Holidays now looming it is very possible that my websites will not be upgraded in time unless the update is released very soon.

This is so close to the deadline that I think Sellerdeck need to get Sagepay to agree an extension. But then again why should they, they gave plenty of notice!
                  Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
                  Zirconium Rings
                  Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
                    I am getting very worried, and feeling let down by Sellerdeck as to how close to the deadline this is getting.

With Holidays now looming it is very possible that my websites will not be upgraded in time unless the update is released very soon.

This is so close to the deadline that I think Sellerdeck need to get Sagepay to agree an extension. But then again why should they, they gave plenty of notice!
                    I TOTALLY AGREE here, my post at the top of this page says it all. I am responsible for my site and I'll be out of the Country in July, so what the hell am I meant to do with a limited internet access, assuming I can obtain it

I have to say that I am more than pissed off about this big time !!

Comment

Message from Sellerdeck Support

Hi,

Thanks for contacting SellerDeck software support.

could you please advise when the new Sagepay V3 will go live?

The new implimentation is still in it's testing phase and Sage Pay are running it with live accounts at the moment to resolve any last minute issues. Sadly this is taking longer than expected.

I have been informed however that our weekly mailshot on Wednesday will have a message about this .

Kind regards,
                      Gary Green | Technical Support | SellerDeck
                      Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
                      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Message from Sellerdeck Support

Hi,

Thanks for contacting SellerDeck software support.

could you please advise when the new Sagepay V3 will go live?

The new implimentation is still in it's testing phase and Sage Pay are running it with live accounts at the moment to resolve any last minute issues. Sadly this is taking longer than expected.

I have been informed however that our weekly mailshot on Wednesday will have a message about this .

Kind regards,
                        Gary Green | Technical Support | SellerDeck
                        As helpful as a chocolate fireguard in other words

Comment

Hi Guys

I am still working on this, with Winsbury's version of OCCProtxScripttemplate.pl (I currently use Actinic Multi-Business version 8.5)

I researched on the prerequisite Perl scripts needed and had some success, however I am still learning. I have now run into this error message which I am now trying to solve:

Error executing the on-line credit card plug-in script. Can't locate loadable object for module Crypt::Rijndael in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib . cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin) at (eval 42) line 64 Compilation failed in require at (eval 42) line 64. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 42) line 64.

However at the same time I am writing a report for the company about switching from SagePay to WorldPay which could be a lifesaver for some of you (and me!) I mention this as WorldPay seem to be connected to SagePay as a parent company or something as when I gave them my Merchant ID number they could look up my account.

They (WorldPay) and Sellerdeck indicated to me that they can integrate with my current Actinic website but I am still checking this out as WorldPay Telephone support is nowhere near as good as SagePay and I went through 4 numbers and a lot of contradictory and confusing answers from them until I reached the "right" technical person.

Regards

Steve

Comment

So, no newsletter today advising of a Sagepay V3 announcement as promised!
                            Regards

Jason

Zirconium Rings
                            Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

So, no newsletter today advising of a Sagepay V3 announcement as promised!
                              Received today

SAGEPAY PROTOCOL V3 UPDATE

At the end of July, SellerDeck customers using SagePay will need to switch over to using the new v3 protocol for their ecommerce transactions.

An update for SellerDeck 2014, SellerDeck 2013 and SellerDeck v11 is currently in the finishing stages of testing and preparing for release. Rest assured it will be released in plenty of time for the July 31st deadline.

If you are using an earlier version than SellerDeck v11, please contact SellerDeck Sales on 0845 189 1859 to discuss upgrade options. (calls cost 3p per minute)

All the latest information about the SagePay v3 update is on the following community thread:

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=55864

If you have further questions, you can contact Support via the SellerDeck Website.

Malcolm

Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by Stevet View Post
                                I mention this as WorldPay seem to be connected to SagePay as a parent company or something as when I gave them my Merchant ID number they could look up my account.
                                Worldpay was part of RBS but had to be sold off as a prerequisite to the state aid to RBS , latest information is that it is owned by firms Advent International and Bain Capital. SagePay is part of the Sage Group a UK company. More likely is that your Merchant account number is usually provided by a bank.

Malcolm

Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
                                X