• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Workwear Ceased Trading

Good Morning ladies and Gents

Sorry to report but had to call in a IP and have ceased trading

It's been nice knowing you all and many thanks for your help over the years

I will leave site up for a while to see if anyone is interested normal monthly turnover between £20,000 and £38,000 this year but Cashflow killed us plus move to larger premises 7 Years ago

Anyone interested please contact me by email to asdhown100@gmail.com or leave a message on here

Once again many thanks for all your help

Christopher Ashdown
    Chris Ashdown

Awe Chris, no!

I'm desperately sorry to hear this. After all the time and effort (and probably money) you've put in over the last few years you must be so disheartened for it come to this.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Gee - not good news Chris, sorry to hear that.

You will be missed - drop by and say hello on the forum sometimes.

All the best for the future, you deserve it.

Comment

Oh Chris, I am so sorry to hear this, Iit has been a pleasure to work with you and I hope that you can find something fabulous and new to do once this has all been ironed out.

Jan
        xx
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Very sorry to hear this, Chris. Not the payback you deserve. Very best of luck going forward.
          Andy Barrow
          http://www.codepath.biz
          T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
          Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

I'm so sorry to read this Chris. Incredibly unfair and undeserved after all the work you have put in. This will be another statistic on the appalling roll call after the collapse in the pound. Sadly only people like us care.
            Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear you have ceased trading.

Over the years you have been a great customer and we have all really appreciated your commitment and willingness to engage with us and your fellow users.

If there is anything I can do to help ease this process, please let me know.

All the best for the future.
              Josh Barling
              CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

Really sorry to hear that, Chris. Thanks for all your contributions to this forum over the years. I hope you get through this OK, and go on to bigger and better things in the future.
                Bruce Townsend
                Ecommerce Product Manager
                Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Sorry to hear this Chris, many users have left over the years however you have become a bit of a rock in the community, your willingness to help others and share your experiences is a great credit to you. So thank you.

Good luck for your future, sending positive vibes, Mash
                  Mash

Comment

Sad news indeed. Someone I've known for over 10 years and have exchanged over 150 emails with.

Even more poignant is that our much missed Jonty John used to work on Chris's sites.

All the best Chris in whatever you do next.
                    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Sorry to hear this news.

Thank you for posting on this forum over the years.

Your contribution has helped a lot of people in this community, including myself.

I will miss your posts.

(the email address looks wrong, but I assume it's intentional)

Wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Comment

Working...
                      X