Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Order Import Extension

Hi,

Does anyone know how to enable the Ebay order import extension, I don't see it in the extension catalogue? I have downloaded the Beta version and that seems tobe prompting for a Licence Key when I go to Housekeeping Extensions.

Thanks

Steve.

Originally posted by Redbull99 View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know how to enable the Ebay order import extension, I don't see it in the extension catalogue? I have downloaded the Beta version and that seems tobe prompting for a Licence Key when I go to Housekeeping Extensions.

Thanks

Steve.
    The extension licensing philosophy allows for a trial period built into the license, once the period is over it cannot be re enabled without a licence key, which must be purchased from SellerDeck. I would check with SellerDeck for the release date of the eBay Extension.

The Beta products usually have a built in end of life, for example the 2016 Beta is only valid until end of October.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Plugin Not Ready

I shouldn't worry about not getting it to work just yet. I just phoned support and was told the current release doesn't work and it'll be a couple of weeks before the final version is released.

Comment

Why does the Sellerdeck website say this is available????

Hi Sellerdeck,

Today I went searching for Sellerdeck 2016 integration with eBay and sure enough the Sellerdeck website appears in the results.

So....can you tell me why, on your own website, it states that eBay Order Import is available (and it does not say in a few weeks, or soon, or later this year etc. etc. etc.)...? A couple of quotes:

"Online businesses must be able to deal with orders quickly and accurately to keep costs down and keep customer satisfaction levels up. SellerDeck 2016 includes some great new features to automate some common tasks, and save you time and money.

eBay Order Management

SellerDeck 2016 is able to import orders that are placed at your eBay store. This means all your order processing can be done in one place, rather than across two different systems.

eBay Orders are downloaded automatically and shown alongside the ones from your SellerDeck store, with a new ‘Channel’ column to differentiate them. Stock levels are also managed across the two systems."

...and in the User Guides on your website it clearly states:

"To configure this functionality go to ‘Settings > Extensions > eBay Order Management’."

Seems like a clear case of misrepresentation to me....and especially if, as the lady I spoke to in Support today is correct and is also quoting the "it will be available in a few weeks"....

I'll wait to hear from you...

Mr. Leigh Cromwell

Comment

Sorry to have disappointed you. The web site content was written before it became apparent that the release would be delayed, and unfortunately we overlooked the need to amend it. There was certainly no intent to mislead. We have now corrected the content advising that the extension will be available in December, which is our current expectation. I hope you will find it worth the wait.
          Bruce Townsend
          Ecommerce Product Manager
          Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Can anybody advise whether this feature has become available yet please? This is something else which I was expecting to be able to use when I purchased my cover contract over 12 months ago. Unfortunately my cover contract has now expired and, even at that point, there was no sign of this feature being available. Very disappointing.

Comment

I just noticed it's out!

see:

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=56823

Comment

Working...
              X