Lost Section.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Section.

I was adding products to a section earlier.

Spent hours putting up images, descriptions sizes etc etc (as you do).

I decided to shift the section to the top bar to promote it a bit. So I dragged and dropped it but as I did so a warning came up 'invalid move' or similar it shut down before i could see it properly.

The site then shut down and I had to restart it.

Now to my horror the whole section has disappeared. I can import the items that were already there from the latest snapshot but not the ones i'd spent hours just adding.

Any idea where the section has gone and can I retrieve it?

The fragment is still on the front page but the items it should link to have all disappeared, sections, products..the lot. All traces of that section have gone.
    Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

If you are able to create a snapshot from the current site, or (preferably) if you can just copy the ActinicCatalog.MDB file out of the site folder, I'd be happy to take a look at it to see if the data is still there. It may be that it has been corrupted so that the section's "Parent" ID (which determines which section owns it) is not valid so it just won't show up anywhere.
    Andy Barrow
    http://www.codepath.biz
    T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
    Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

Gail

Molend do a free MDB database backup which you can set to record the MDB at any interval you like, I use 1 Hour,

You might find it useful
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
      X