Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extract Customer Data

I'm running V12.0.4 OCUC

I wanted to extract customer data from completed orders; Name, Email, Address

Anyone care to give me an idiots guide?
    ( as i'm sure i'm missing something glaringly obvious )

I use a third party - Email2DB now known as ThinkAutomation. It also extracts the products ordered, the VAT etc.

There's also Arclab Inbox2DB which we use to populate our certificates of posting.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I normally make a copy of the database, then open it using access and open the Person file

Dont play with the live database
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

This plug-in will do that for you Jo, if you don't want to get into the raw data.
        Andy Barrow
        http://www.codepath.biz
        T: 0161 870 6355

Accredited Sellerdeck development partners since 2004.
        Data import / export and catalog management plug-ins.

Comment

Hi Jo,

You can use the mailing list feature in Sellerdeck to do this, it's Marketing / Mailing lists - you can choose the orders that you want to export with a number of filters - date, status etc. It's a nice way to do it because each customer will only be included in the list once, even if they have ordered more than once.

Kind regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X