Editing the invoice with Crystal Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing the invoice with Crystal Reports

I am using the 'moving in one month prompt' for another purpose, however, the prompt appears on the printed invoice.

I have Crystal Reports but I do not know which layout to edit or what variable to remove. Please can anyone advise?

Thank you.
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

This was kindly answered offline by Jan Strassen of http://www.mole-end.biz/

You can remove this prompt by setting the text for the report prompt to blank but the Yes still shows:

The text 'Moving In One Month' can be found by going to 'Phase:' -1 'ID:' 802
    The text value 'Yes' can be found at 'Phase:' -1 'ID:' 800
    Not from Gary at Sellerdeck: I believe there is a bug here as this 'Yes' value is supposed to be for the 'Keep Details Private' tick box, but appears to be used for the 'Moving' value.

To edit the report in Crystal Reports you need to edit invoices.rpt which will be in the program directory for versions prior to 2016 and the each site directory for 2016 onwards. The prompt is in the subreport called customer.
    Click and right click on the 'customer' box and chose 'Edit Subreport'. You can delete the variables there.
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X