Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links to products on extended images

Hi,

I have some of my extended images picking up really well in terms of search engine position and getting quite a few clicks through on them. However, I realise it is just a picture....how do I add a link from the picture to the product page or may add some text next to the picture that then allows people to click through to the product and then buy it ?

Thanks,
    Baby Bedding, Nursery Bedding & Baby Stuff for your little ones...

Open up Product Details > Extended Information then look at "Extended Info Page Design" make a note of what is displayed on the right of this.

now go to Design > Libary > Layouts and press Ctrl+f and search for what was displayed next to "Extended Info Page Design"

in the body of this you can edit the extended information layout simply add:

Code:
    <a href="<actinic:variable name="SectionURL" />"><actinic:variable name="SectionName" /></a>
    where you want the link to appear.

Simon
    www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

Also, if you look at the advanced user guide (downloadable from the Actinic website) there are instructions to get our extended info pages looking like you standard Actinic pages, with the breadcrumb trails and standard navigation included. I would recommend doing that.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X