Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Exclude from google product search data feed' from within csv file how???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Exclude from google product search data feed' from within csv file how???

I am trying to exclude a large number of products from the
    'google product search data feed' from within the csv file however when I import my csv file the tick box within product details is not ticked.

The column I am using within my csv file is 'exclude from froogle data feed'

is this the correct column to place the 1 in?

The correct one is "Exclude From Google Product Search Data Feed", 0 for unticked, 1 for ticked. So from what you have said yours should work.

Are you mapping that column it when you import? If you change the title in your csv to "Exclude From Google Product Search Data Feed" it should automap.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

problem solved, like you said I needed to change the title of the column.

thanks!!

Comment

Working...
      X