<More...>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<More...>

This may seem like a ridiculously simple question but can anyone tell me where to find and change the word <More...> which appears as the default word for the <actinic:variable name="ExtendedInfoLinkText" />. I have searched everywhere more than once and I simply cannot find it! I realise it can be changed on a product to product basis but it would be one less task to set up a new default.

Site options, tab of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      Site options, tab of its own.
      That's for when you're using a button - we're looking for Link Text for the Text Link. By default this is "More...".

The variable is not in the Library, using "Insert Variable" you can find it in the list but not edit the default setting. So you have to edit every product individually.
      Paul
      Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Presumably this is hard coded within Catalog.exe. It's quite easy to change in bulk in the database - it's in the Product table as sExtendedInfoLinkText. It can therefore also be change using a flat file or hierarchical import.

Comment

If you mean the "More Info..." text link that is clickable.

This is settable per product on the Extended Info tab. There's a data entry field "Link Text" staring you right in the face at the bottom of the Display By box under where you click the Text Link setting.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
            Presumably this is hard coded within Catalog.exe. It's quite easy to change in bulk in the database - it's in the Product table as sExtendedInfoLinkText. It can therefore also be change using a flat file or hierarchical import.
            Many thanks drounding. Changed every instance of it in one fowl swoop using Access.

Comment

Ooops. Just understood what you wanted. You knew where the individual entry field was but wanted to change all the existing entries. I see that you've succeeded.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
              X