"Send Receipt Email Copies To" option don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Send Receipt Email Copies To" option don't work

hope someone can help!!! - have spent many hours trying to find the answer. Can anyone tell me exactly how to configure actinic to send copy of order! i tried everything!!! If field "Send Receipt Email Copies To" filled with email adress then customer don't recive email, if not filled custumer recive email but copy doesn't come to email adress!
    p.s sorry for my bad english.

All you should have to do is make sure both checkboxes are ticked and then in the field where you define the email address, if you have more than one email address, separate them with a space.

Comment

if both checkboxes are ticked and email address written customer doesn't receve order!

Comment

Does the network test - email send test pass?

Comment

this is test log

Actinic Mail Test completed successfully
          server: passed
          connection: passed
          sockets: passed
          communications: passed
          authorisation: passed

Comment

Did you receive the test message in your inbox?

Comment

yes I recive test message!

Comment

I notice that AP customers receive an order received email but Paypal ones do not on my V10 ...
                https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

We've had this problem for ages. I've given up trying to work out why. Mainly because it pales into insignificance to the other problems we have with actinic.
                  We get round it by manually sending 'Order Received' emails to every single customer. Some will therefore get two, which I figured was better than some not receiving one at all.
                  Hope someone can shed some light on it...

Comment

No email to customer or notification to us

Ever since I shifted Catalog to another computer, we are no longer receiving a notification that an order has been placed, and the customer is not getting a copy of their order and we are not getting that email any more either.

I tested all the email and ftp settings in Actinic and the test said everything was working. The appropriate boxes are ticked in the Business settings. I tried telling it to send the copy of the customer notification email to a different email address, but that didn't work either.

Our email settings in Outlook are fine and we have no other email issues, other than that when we click on "mail" in a customer order, no proforma comes up as before, just a blank. (This doesn't bother us.)

I hope someone can help as our customers are worried we are not receiving their orders.

Comment

Order acknowledgement emails are sent once the customer reaches the receipt page. Notably on PayPal but if the customer drops out post paying no email is generated on any psp.

By changing computers I am not sure why you have any problems, try changing the smtp to localhost and make sure the right email and the boxes are ticked in Business settings.
                      Offering a wide range of shade loving plants suitable for the woodland garden. http://www.plantsforshade.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by EdHarrison View Post
                        I notice that AP customers receive an order received email but Paypal ones do not on my V10 ...
                        Theres a long thread about this, the easiest answer is to turn auto return on and enter the url - this then bounces your customer to the reciept page and then generates the email (and yes its about time the email was generated when the call back is made and not when you bounce back to the reciept page IMHO)

Comment

Am finding the same issue with A10. Since re-launching the site in A10, some customers are reporting back that they have not received an order received email, and despite ticking 'send receipt email copies' and entering my addy, I never get a copy.
                          Please identify 'the long thread about this', and also clarify how one sets the bounce back, that you recommend.

Comment

Working...
                          X