X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee, mate,

Go to Design tab, Receipt page, Inner Layout, find the variable described

Your Receipt

Can you make any of your TIPs work? 'coz I can't. This was where Jade's first problem lay.... is my V10.0.3 duff?

Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

If the variable name is in blue itallics, it's a system controlled one you cannot get to or do anything to apart from 'delete'. Advice still stands to go to the design tab at first port, that way you can see how actinic is building the page, you can easily plan your next step then.

Comment

I started at V7 too, I think that or V8 were the best place to start.

a) totally agree on some of the variable names, quite vague, it was why I mentioned 'if' you know its name, its a trawl otherwise like you say, although to be fair once you get used to how they name things, you can make more educated guesses on them.

b) I always find edit text works as long as the text is in design text, not all is, I'd recommend it as the best thing to start with first in any case. If you understand about the italics you should get about a 95% hit rate with all others.

c) this has always worked for me, occasionally it goes to the wrong one as there are 2 or more classes with the same name, apart from that use this daily.

Comment

Working...
        X