X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image Size In Sidebar Best Sellers

Hi Folks,

I wonder if anyone can help.

Does anyone know how to alter the size of image that appears in the best sellers and new products sidebar as shown in the attached picture. I thought I had found the answer in the layout as there is a setting width=75 but it makes no difference when you change it. I'd like to make then larger.

I'd also like to centre this column rather than having it over to the right. Should I just use a <CENTRE> tag? Or is that very old fashioned HTML these days. I'm keen not to break the responsive design features.

I started with the Standard 'Classic Responsive' Theme in SD2016

PS.... if anyone knows why the word 'tweet' has appeared (Next to the like button)instead of the tweet graphic that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark.
    Mark Lowery
    Lomo

Layout Responsive CSS. Look for:

.marketing-list-entry a img, .content-area .marketing-list .products img {width:75px; height:auto;}

Your P.S. can't be answered without a link to the site in question.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Norman, that worked a treat!

Re the PS. The site's not live yet, just in development on my PC so I couldn't include a link. You can see the little tweet word in the picture though. It's done that from a fresh install without any tweaking from me. All the other social media icons appeared but this one was just a text link. All good fun!

BTW, your Zoom Images plug in is working great with this new site. I'll send you a link once it's live.
      Mark Lowery
      Lomo

Comment

The word Tweet shows on my site when I preview a page.

Once live the word changes to the tweet graphic.

Is your screenshot from a preview, or test site?
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Thanks Jason, That makes sense. The screenshot was from a preview site.
          Mark Lowery
          Lomo

Comment

Working...
          X