Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New products list problem

Hi,
    I am having trouble with my new products and bestsellers lists. We have many products that share their short description and Sellerdeck is picking up the first product it finds with that short description, despite the fact that I am manually entering them in to the list using their specific unique product reference.
    For example, if I was selling tee-shits with various designs, then many of the designs would be available in Large Red. I therefore use the short description "Large Red" for several different designs of tee shirt. When I try to add version Z of the tee-shirt to one of these lists, it displays version A instead, even though I have told it to specifically add version Z.
    Other than adding unique text to the every short description, is there any way to fix this?
    Thanks,
    Steve

I had the same problem, so I now use MS-Access to edit the NewProducts table in Sellerdeck directly.

John
    John Ennals
    www.tortoys.co.uk

Comment

That's beyond me to be honest, but I appreciate your input. I think I'll just bite the bullet and make my descriptions unique.
      Cheers,
      Steve

Comment

Working...
      X