NETQUOTEVAR displaying on payment options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETQUOTEVAR displaying on payment options

I added one single line of HTML code to the Payment Method Selection layout and now get the attached error. Have reset the layout, but makes no difference.

Anyone has this error recently?

I did see a posting of http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?p=342802 but the solutions not fix the issue

I'm having the same problem on my website, with the shopping cart and shopping cart part on the checkout pages. I have a feeling it's blocking the checkout pages from advancing.

The variables used for the subtotal, shipping, VAT etc. (labels and price) are all marked with these NETQUOTEVAR prefixes.

I asked support and they mentioned that altering HTML on cart / checkout pages can make this happen. I can understand this point of view, but my website works on a custom designed shopping cart/checkout. Simply reverting to the original layout and using a cart/checkout that doesn't match the rest of the website isn't really a happy option.

I feel that modifying the design aspects of these pages shouldn't stop the entire page from working. For the moment SellerDeck are looking at it and I'm seeing if I accidentally modified anything I shouldn't have with the original version, but as far as I'm aware, I only modified design elements.

Did you get any solution for this problem?

Comment

Working...
    X