Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Product Search Data Feed - Failing

Hi Guys,
    Since upgrading to 16.0.3 RBUC when I attempt to export the feed, I click OK, the window vanishes and nothing else happens.
    I've attempted to look through all available logs, but cannot find anything related.

Is there something that I am missing?

Regards

In v16 there is a new feed in XML format which is generated and uploaded automatically. You no longer have to export it.

It's covered in the 'Exporting Store Data' section of the main help, under 'Google Product Search Data Feed'. The help also explains where to find the new feed on your website, so that you can submit the URL to Google.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

I have a similar experience - Using16.0.2 when I attempt to export the feed, I click OK, the window vanishes and nothing else happens. Is there a box Ive not ticked ?

Comment

Hi John. See my comment above. In v18, the dialog simply defines the settings for the feed. The feed itself is uploaded automatically when you upload the website, in the newer XML format rather than CSV. You just need to enter the feed settings once in your Google Merchant Center, and tell Google how often you want it to fetch the feed. After that you can forget about it. The feed is updated automatically whenever you upload changes to the site. You also don't need to modify the feed manually to comply with Google's latest requirements - the new feed is fully up to date with all of those.

It's explained in more detail in the 'Exporting Store Data' section of the main help.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X