Secure Trading Payment Gateway Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure Trading Payment Gateway Changes

Are you all aware of Secure Trading changing how it works? And the bigger question being will SellerDeck be supporting the changes? Or will the software not be affected?

http://www.securetrading.com/resourc...ration-centre/

Thanks for the heads up, we had not heard anything from Secure Trading about this. It doesn't look like a big change for us. I have raised a ticket and we will upgrade our integration in time for the deadline.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Is there an update regarding this?

We have recently received an email from Secure Trading notifying us that:
      "We are writing to remind you that on 2nd October 2015 we will be discontinuing service of our payment platform ST2K"

Comment

We investigated the requirement in co-operation with Secure Trading. Unfortunately when we looked at the detail we concluded that supporting the new platform would not be commercially viable.

We have endeavoured to contact all our customers who are using Secure Trading, so I apologise if you have not heard from us, and I'm sorry to have to disappoint you. If you could message me your details, I would be happy to have someone contact you to help you make alternative arrangements as soon as possible.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X