Actinic Branding & SSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Branding & SSL

I have recently been looking into how to tell our customers that our website is secure. Our customers are gardeners, and are often unfamiliar with and nervous about the online world. They enter in their address on a webpage with no SSL before being transfered to a PSP.

Isn't the Actinic system secure anyway? Couldn't you provide a 'logo of trust' that I could put on my website, saying its an Actinic site and that it is secure? It would also help you with the branding Actinic to the public.

Or/and couldn't Actinic encouporate SSL into the options, so users have an option of adding an SSL page to their site (maybe after paying a bit more)?

Isn't the Actinic system secure anyway? Couldn't you provide a 'logo of trust' that I could put on my website, saying its an Actinic site and that it is secure? It would also help you with the branding Actinic to the public.
    no actinic is no more secure than any other website, for example if there is a virus on your pc you can quite easily upload it to your webspace - PC security is the issue here

Or/and couldn't Actinic encouporate SSL into the options, so users have an option of adding an SSL page to their site (maybe after paying a bit more)?
    actinic has its own shared ssl just for this purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook View Post
      actinic has its own shared ssl just for this purpose.
      Oh I have yet to come across that (or a secure logo for it) ... idea still stands for the branding option though ...

Comment

Working...
      X