and me
    for 2 sites
    Log Cabins and Garden Sheds
    Decking, Fencing, Gates and Spiral Stairs

Comment

*puts hand up as well*

PS What have I just voted for?
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Google Checkout

Count me in Plz

IC Bush
        www.cartridgeco.co.uk

Comment

conspiracy or fact? you decide

defo at this end as we can see it impacting on the big G results...

conspiracy or fact? you decide
          Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
          Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by brightlight
            We have gone ahead and implemented this on our web-site www.tv-wall-brackets.co.uk.

It successfully works and takes payment, we are just having issues now with ensuring the payments go into Pending rather than PSP pending, although that is expected to be resolved later today.

Would be interested to hear news of an official release from Actinic.
            Hi, you prob have recived hundreds of emails asking this... But How did you do it???

Comment

Originally posted by brightlight
              We have gone ahead and implemented this on our web-site www.tv-wall-brackets.co.uk.
              ? Where is it? or am I being blind again, certainly not prominent.
              It appears from the Google site that it is easy to try on a product by product basis but would take forever to put your whole site on like this.

Comment

Like a massive chuffing snowball rolling down a steep hill this is. Lets turn Google into something along the lines of Microsoft, then we can all complain about the monopoly when they're telling you in 3 years time, what you're going to do.

I bet Microsoft can't wait to share the complaints around with somebody else.

Comment

Count me in too, please!!
                  -----------------------------
                  www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                    Like a massive chuffing snowball rolling down a steep hill this is. Lets turn Google into something along the lines of Microsoft, then we can all complain about the monopoly when they're telling you in 3 years time, what you're going to do.

I bet Microsoft can't wait to share the complaints around with somebody else.
                    You're in a good mood today Lee
                    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

this gets my vote too
                      Jon
                      www.designtoplease.co.uk
                      www.getmeoutofahole.com
                      www.toys4james.co.uk
                      Located in Herts

Comment

A vote from me please. I would also recommend you get moving on this as some of my clients are already looking at ditching Actinic purely because of Google Cart.
                        www.prolineskates.com

Comment

Count my vote as well, also Google are now offering free transaction charges until 2008, so the quicker this is sorted the more profit we get.

Comment

Come on Actinic, get your finger out!
                            Users of Actinic are now losing out to competitors already taking sales on Google Checkout, particularly with the £10 off £30 offers being funded by Google.

I am sure that I am not alone in considering whether its worth sticking with Actinic when most other carts seem to be much more proactive than Actinic.

Actinic should have people on overtime working round the clock to issue a Google checkout patch and ensuring that merchants that have paid good money for Actinic are not put at a commercial disadvantage whilst Actinic sit on their hands.

Comment

A vote from me too!!
                              Ladies Swimwear
                              www.li-fi.co.uk

Comment

That's another YES PLEASE for v7 and v8... we're currently investigating RomanCart (!) as an alternative that will allow us to use Google Checkout for our two sites, but it would be nice not to have to.

OTS

Comment

Working...
                                X